The BioScope Resolve™ BioAFM provides the highest resolution imaging, most complete biomechanics capabilities, and fastest scanning of any bioAFM available. Specifically designed for integration onto inverted optical light and confocal microscopes, it enables investigation of a wide range of biological samples, from cells and tissues to molecular and protein structures. The New MIROView™ interface provides unique data sets by combining AFM biomechanics data with real-time confocal and fluorescence microscopy.
BioScope Resolve's seamless integration of atomic force microscopy and light microscopy reveals more detail and information of biological samples including mechanical properties. The system's unique design makes combined optical and AFM research easy with its open access to the sample, single instrument setup, and correlated data collection and analysis. Researchers can now perfectly connect real-time optical images with AFM imaging.
The new MIROView graphical interface and ScanAsyst-Cell mode ensure expert data generation, regardless of the user’s AFM experience level. Other features include:
• Integrates with all major microscope models and optical techniques
• Single, integrated view and operation controls for AFM or optical microscope
• Syncronized AFM images, force maps and single force curves with optical images and data
• Point-and-click setup for automated force and imaging measurements
• Video creation of experiments showing optical and AFM results
• BioAFM accessories and PeakForce Tapping probes to meet every application
For more information, please visit: